Monday, October 24, 2011

Flash to the Rescue!!!
I grew up in Los Angeles for most of my adoloscent years,  then at the age of 12 my family moved out to the Inland Empire where I graduated from Redlands High School and later enrolled into Keller Graduate Masters Degree program.

I am a married man with a gorgeous wife Jacleen and we share 3 beautiful girls and 1 handsome son together. My oldest is 11 and will be entering middle school this year, her name is Saysia. My second daughter, Jada, is a 5th grader and she is 10. My third daughter, Nevaeh, is a 4th grader, she is98. My son and splitting image is 7, his name is Brooklyn, he is in 3rd grade. We currently reside in the Colton area of Reche Canyon and I am extremely active in the community of Grand Terrace.

I have been in the Mortgage Industry since 2000 having served as a Loan Processor for New Millenium Financial. After my training period (30 days) I went on to become the company's Top Producer and earning the Rookie of the Year award. I spent 10 years in the Mortgage Industry earning praises and top producer honors from several brokers I worked for. In the broker world I had several highs and very little lows, but 2010 was the year that I was going to make a change a change that has brought me to you.

Life at Advantage Title 365 has been great! I am working with the the best Sales Manager in the business Mr. John Perez. I am honored and humbled to know the people I do. My goal is to build long lasting relationships with Realtors, Loan Officers, Escrow Officers, etc. I want to SUCCEED together!! I look forward to working with you on your team.


Ricardo J. Ochoa
"Got a sale or refi to close in a dash, do not hesitate...call the FLASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment